Cash or Contract(part 3)

So these are the only methods to get a smartphone?
 Well There's another method which is a bit unorthodox
Buying a phone on secondhand....most people might not like this method as the devices might not be in the exact quality they desire it to be, however secondhand devices are not as bad as you think. Many shops that sell secondhand devices actually change the face of the phone and wipe the phone to look as brand new as possible, but this is only possible if separate parts of such a device model are available. A R10 000 device can be bought for R3 000 on second hand. As I said this is unorthodox as you might not know who the previous owner was, or if the phone is stolen. The key here however is to find a trusted seller, usually at Johannesburg these people are everywhere, with such a huge market like that in Jozi, there's chances that they might try and sell you a fake device, thus you need to know the difference. In fact I almost bought a fake Samsung S6, these devices are soo similar to the original device that it's almost impossible for an ordinary person to differentiate the two. Good advice is to check the speed of the phone and the another website that is helpful is IMEI....use this to check the phone model, if it doesn't show you a picture or details of such a device, just know it's fake.
Try it, how bad can it be
(If you need a trusted secondhand seller, make sure you inbox me on my email, hopefully I might help).

These are the 3 methods I know off, I would advice you to try all of them and see how successful you can get, those that enjoy playing with devices like me, this is the best opportunity. However I do not have that kind of money since I am a student, thus I would rather like to be a reviewer of smartphones or anything techie, if you know anyone who is willing to give me the chance or if you are, email me.

Comments

Popular Posts